We are pleased to announce the mbed OS 5.3.5 release is now available.
Here is a full list of all changes and fixes in this release.
Fixes and Changes
- 3432: Target STM USBHOST support
- 3181: NUCLEO_F207ZG extending PeripheralPins.c: all available alternate functions can be used now
- 3624: Fix Stack stats by running the test command with "-DMBED_HEAP_STATS_ENABLED=1"
- 3626: NUCLEO_F412ZG : Add USB Device +Host
- 3628: Fix warnings
- 3629: STM32: L0 LL layer
- 3632: IDE Export support for platform VK_RZ_A1H
- 3642: Missing IRQ pin fix for platform VK_RZ_A1H
- 3653: Adding fatal error detection to toolchains
- 3661: [Exporters] Add core to uvision exporter template
- 3664: Fix ncs36510 sleep definitions
- 3655: [STM32F4] Modify folder structure
- 3657: [STM32L4] Modify folder structure
- 3658: [STM32F3] Modify folder structure
- 3685: STM32: I2C: reset state machine
- 3689: Updated to allow for new directory structure for mbed-dev source.
- 3718: Fixing uvisor defines to fix build issues
- 3692: uVisor: Standardize available legacy heap and stack
- 3621: Fix for #2884, LPC824: export to LPCXpresso, target running with wron
- 3649: [STM32F7] Modify folder structure
- 3669: Adding case insensitive 'error' detection
- 3695: Enforce device_name is valid in targets.json
- 3717: Add IAR export support for NUCLEO_F207ZG
- 3723: NCS36510: spi_format function bug fix
- 3727: Fix access before variable defined bug in test_api
- 3708: [NUC472/M453] Fix USB EP setting error in USBAudio
Using the release
You can fetch the mbed OS 5.3.5 release from the mbed-os GitHub repository, using the tag "mbed-os-5.3.5". Please feel free to ask any questions or provide feedback on this release here, or to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.