mbed OS 2 and mbed OS 5
If you are completely new to mbed, the best place is to start on the handbook Homepage.
Where to find answers to questions¶
You can get answers to most common questions by searching the mbed website.
Places you may find answers to your questions:
- Handbook - What you are reading now. The 'official' source for information, created and maintained by the mbed team
- Cookbook - The place for user contributed documentation
- Notebooks - The place for user contributed notes and how-to's which may be useful
- Questions - The place to ask questions, read the
FAQfor more info
- Forum - The place to discuss topics of interest
- If you'd like to speak to the mbed team - just email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, you could try our unofficial IRC channel.
How can I get additional mbed accounts¶
You can signup without access to an mbed platform. Then you can add platforms to your mbed Compiler by finding the appropriate platform on the platforms page and clicking "Add to mbed Compiler", this will allow you to compile for that platform.
My mbed is broken!¶
deadmbed - Is your mbed dead? Here are some things you can try!
How to ask for help¶
If you can't find the answer you're looking for, please don't hesitate to post in the appropriate part of the Forum. mbed users are a friendly bunch and will be pleased to help you. If you have a specific question, please post it in Questions.
How to ask for help with code
A good way to get help with a piece of code that's not working for you is to Publish the program. To do this, right click the program in the Compiler and choose Publish. Include the URL returned in your post.
This way users can very easily check over your complete program and therefore help you better.
How to report problems or suggestions related to mbed¶
You are very welcome to post in the Bugs and Suggestions forum.
Finally, if you have an urgent problem or wish to discuss something privately, please email firstname.lastname@example.org