We are pleased to announce the mbed OS 5.4.7 release is now available. This release includes a flash api and iar exporter for nRF52840 plus a number of bug fixes to improve the stability of the code base.
Here is a full list of all changes and fixes in this release.
Ports for Upcoming Targets
Fixes and Changes
- 4284: LWIP random library and TCP sequence number improvements
- 4334: Revert partially "Remove Cortex A support from CMSIS/RTOS"
- 4395: Allow generic core exports to UVision
- 4282: Flash api nRF52840
- 4383: #4354 Fix MOTE_L152RC GPIO Write
- 4382: Update cmain.S license
- 4332: Fix for blockwise observation failure
- 4303: enable iar exporter for nRF52840
- 4324: STM32F3: Remove dependence upon a specific flash vector table location
- 4393: race tests: fix conditional check for MBED_RTOS_SINGLE_THREAD being defined
- 4368: MTS_DRAGONFLY_F411RE/MTS_MDOT_F411RE: add IAR to post_binary_hook toolchains
- 4455: mbed-coap fixes
Using the release
You can fetch the mbed OS 5.4.7 release from the mbed-os GitHub repository, using the tag "mbed-os-5.4.7". Please feel free to ask any questions or provide feedback on this release here, or to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.