1 week, 1 day ago.
why mbed online Compiler not export project for mdk5
why mbed online Compiler not export project for mdk5？
5 days, 13 hours ago.
Thanks for getting in touch, at this moment there are issues with exporting from the online-IDE which is why you seeing the errors, this is being worked on but until then i can suggest using our offline build option mbed-cli.
This will allow you to everything in the online-IDE import libraries, compile etc and even export to the needed toolchain.
It is located here. https://github.com/ARMmbed/mbed-cli
After installing CLI The commands would look something like this to download a blinky example using lpc1768.
- $ cd "TO DESIRED DIRECTORY"
- $ mbed import https://developer.mbed.org/teams/mbed-os-examples/code/mbed-os-example-blinky/
- $ cd "TO NEW CREATED FOLDER"
- $ mbed deploy
- $ mbed compile -t GCC_ARM -m lpc1768
You have now compiled the program, to export follow below
- $ mbed export -i uvision5 -m lpc1768
If you need anything else, let me know
Andrea, team mbed
To post an answer, please log in.