Switch Science mbed TY51822r3
The Switch Science mbed TY51822R3 is FCC and Japan radio type approved Bluetooth low energy development board with the Nordic's nRF51822 Rev.3 SoC. This board is also compatible with nRF51-DK except the 32MHz MCU clock.
A flow control of Serial was enabled on mbed library release 124. Applications which use printf() may hang. To develop this board, we recommend to use latest release ( which uses nRF5x unified HAL ) or before release 123 ( which uses classic nRF51 HAL ).
- Nordic nRF51822 System-on-Chip combining Bluetooth v4.1-compliant 2.4GHz multiprotocol radio and ARM® Cortex®-M0 processor on a single chip optimized for ultra-low power operation
- Flash 256kB, RAM 32kB
- 2.54mm (0.1inch) pitch, bread board friendly 29 GPIOs
Be careful! GPIO port can drive up to 0.5mA!
- USB drag and drop flashing
- USB Virtual COM port for serial terminal
- CMSIS-DAP interface for programming and debugging from offline tools
- Accepts power through:
- Pin header (1.8V-3.6V Typ. 3.0V)
Please log in to start a discussion or ask a question.
Start new topic
1 month, 1 week ago
3 months, 2 weeks ago