Arch Pro, an mbed enabled development board for rapid prototyping.
Arch Pro is a variant of mbed LPC1768 with build-in Ethernet, USB Host/Device, Grove connectors and Arduino form factor. With a variety of Shield/Grove hardware modules and lots of software libraries for Arch Pro, you can implement Ethernet, USB Host/Device and NFC applications rapidly and easily.
- The Arch Pro doesn't support semihost and LocalFileSystem.
- To use e a unique Ethernet MAC address for each board, use https://developer.mbed.org/teams/Seeed/code/Arch_Pro_TCPSocket/
- mbed enabled
- Online development tools
- Easy to use C/C++ SDK
- Handy libraries
- Arduino form factor with two Grove connectors
- Drag-n-drop programming
- Debug using CMSIS DAP
- USB virtual serial for communication
- NXP LPC1768 MCU
- Powerful ARM Cortex-M3 core
- Up to 100MHz
- 512KB Flash, 32KB RAM
- Ethernet, USB Host/Device, 4xUART, 3xI2C, 2xSPI.
Update or Restore Firmware¶
The latest firmware version for the Arch Pro is v0221 built at Jan 28 2015. To check your firmware version and built date, open the MBED.HTM or DETAILS.TXT of your MBED disk in a text editor.
- firmware v0221 2015-01-28 for Arch Pro Fix Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite read only file system bug
- Firmware v0203 2014-09-02 for Arch Pro
- A Windows or Linux computer is needed.
- Download the latest firmware
- Press and hold the Arch Pro's button and power on it
- A disk named MBED LOADER will appear.
- Drag-n-drop the downloaded firmware into the disk.
Please log in to start a discussion or ask a question.
Start new topic
|IOT Easy Internet (IoT) demo for this board||0||10 Dec 2015 by|
|can-bus CAN BUS||8||06 Mar 2015 by|
|ethernet, MAC address, Seeedstudio Arch Pro MAC address||4||26 Jan 2015 by|
|PIN definitions||1||13 Dec 2014 by|
|LPC1768, sram 64KB RAM||1||06 Jun 2014 by|
|EEPROM, flash, storage Local storage||1||18 Feb 2014 by|
1 year, 11 months ago
2 years, 3 months ago