Seeed Xadow M0
Xadow M0 is an mbed enabled development board with Xadow form factor. Xadow is a series of flexible electronic modules including sensors, displays and etc. Several Xadow modules can be cascaded to create interactive objects.
- mbed enabled
- online development tools
- easy to use C/C++ SDK
- lots of published libraries, projects
- Xadow form factor
- extremely small and flexible
- cascade connection
- Drag-n-drop programming
- NXP LPC11U35 MCU
- Low power ARM Cortex-M0 Core
- 48MHz, 64KB Flash, 10KB RAM, 4KB EEPROM
- USB Device, 2xSPI, UART, I2C
- Integrated with accelerometer: ADXL345
- Click this link to signup/login mbed, then you will get the mbed online compiler.
- On mbed online IDE, click "Compile" (or use CTRL + D) to compile the code and download a binary file.
- Connect the board to the computer and long press the button, a USB drive named CRP DISABLD will show up.
- Delete firmware.bin and copy the downloaded file to the USB drive.
- Quick press the button, the program will be running, an LED will be blinking.