EA LPC4088 QuickStart Board
The mbed-enabled LPC4088 QuickStart Board from Embedded Artists is a easy to use ARM Cortex-M4 rapid prototyping board in a standard through hole DIP package (44-pin), targeted at high-performance as well as low-power applications.
Communication interfaces, large on-board memories and LCD controller enables graphical user interface (GUI) and communication gateway designs. On-board connectors and industrial design makes the module perfect for product integration.
For more information, see the LPC4088 QuickStart Board documentation pages
NXP LPC4088 MCU¶
High-performance ARM(R) Cortex(TM)-M4F core running at up to 120MHz
- 2 x USB Host/Device,
- 3 x SPI,
- 2 x I2C,
- 3 x UART,
- 2 x CAN,
- 6 x PWM,
- 6 x ADC,
- 512 KByte on-chip FLASH
- 96 KByte on-chip SRAM
- 4 KByte on-chip E2PROM
- 8 MByte QSPI FLASH (can execute program code and/or contain a file system)
- 32 MByte SDRAM with 32-bit databus access
- On-board globally unique MAC address.
- 2x22 pin edge pins
- 10/100Mbps Ethernet (RJ45)
- USB-A (USB Host interface)
- USB-micro B (USB Device interface)
- USB-micro B (mbed HDK debug interface)
- 20 position SWD/Trace connector (ARM standard debug connector)
- 61 pos 0.3mm pitch FPC connector for display expansion
- 20 pos XBee compatible connector for RF module add-on
Up to 24-bit pixel data (16-bit most common) via 61 pos, 0.3mm pitch FPC connector.
- Proper ESD protection on communication interfaces.
- CMSIS-DAP Interface On-board (debug interface functions)
- Supported by the mbed SDK and online tools
- Supported by professional tools and middleware
- Industrial temperature specified (-40 to +85 degrees Celsius).
- ISO 9001:2008 produced.
- Production and shipping compensated for carbon dioxide emission.
Start new topic
4 months, 2 weeks ago