ARM Cortex-M Prototyping System
The Cortex-M Prototyping System (or V2M-MPS2+) is designed for prototyping and evaluation Cortex-M family of processors.
It is an affordable motherboard available as part of the Versatile Express range of development boards. It boasts a large FPGA for prototyping Cortex-M based designs and a range of different debug options. It comes with a range of useful peripherals including PSRAM, Ethernet, touch screen, Audio, VGA, SPI and GPIO. It comes provided with fixed encrypted FPGA implementations of all the Cortex-M processors.The product supports Cortex-M0 design start and includes an example design with CMSDK peripherals which the user can use in their design. It is an ideal platform for the evaluation and FPGA prototyping of Cortex-M based designs.
- Form factor: 140x120cm
- SRAM: 8MB single cycle SRAM, 16MB PSRAM
- Video: QSVGA touch screen panel, 4bit RGB VGA connector
- Audio: Audio Codec
- ARM JTAG20 connector
- ARM parallel trace connector (MICTOR38)
- 20 pin Cortex debug connector
- 10 pin Cortex debug connector
- ILA connector for FPGA debug
- Technical Reference Manual
- Product web page