Export to ZIP not working

13 Apr 2016

I meant to post the following topic over here but it ended up in the questions Q. https://developer.mbed.org/questions/68709/Export-to-ZIP-not-working/

Can anyone from Mbed have a look and see why we're experiencing this?

14 Apr 2016

I have the same issue since the beginnnig of the week. All the type of export are working well but not the export to ZIP.

14 Apr 2016

Which board are you using?

14 Apr 2016

OK, just tested on nrf51-DK and FRDM-K64F and both don't download. Got an created and pinged someone internally, hope to get it fixed soon.

14 Apr 2016

I am using C027. Export to GCC arm embedded works fine. Export to .zip is dead.

14 Apr 2016

I cant export to zip or gcc using a Micro:bit

14 Apr 2016

I am using a C027 too.

14 Apr 2016

I'm on a Nucleo F446

15 Apr 2016

Still not working... I'm using the LPC1768 (don't see why it would be board dependent though?).

15 Apr 2016

Nucleo L053 - not exporting to ZIP

15 Apr 2016

I also cannot export to "ZIP Archive (with repositories)", it seems to be trying to download but then just stops, i can export other options though. Using "NUCLEO-F303RE".

15 Apr 2016

Yes, it seems to affect all targets. Hope to get this fixed as soon as possible, waiting for a colleague in the US to wake up.

We're tracking it here as well.

16 Apr 2016

If you all have not seen the other post related to this the bug has been identified by the mbed team and the fix should be ready to release on Monday. The other exports to IDEs will work as well in the meanwhile.

11 Jul 2016

Is there any news about this?

16 Jul 2016

I would add that exporting full mbed library for gccarm is not working too. "Exporting..." never ends. No difference for chrome/firefox.

08 Aug 2016

Exporting function not work till now.

20 Sep 2016

Yep - have the same problem - cannot export to ZIP. I want to do that BECAUSE the more I use mBed the chances that I will DELETE the project by accident are VERY HIGH - and there is NO RECOVERY from that mistake unless I regularly take ZIP backups. Mbed team - when will you fix this?

21 Sep 2016

Same problem on Freedom FRDM-KL46Z

22 Sep 2016

I can neither export to ZIP nor export to LPCexpresso for my project for the LPC1768.

27 Sep 2016

i can't export to zip for FRDM-k64f

30 Sep 2016

Hi

mbed LPC1768 export to .zip not working - gives the attached error message.

/media/uploads/ChrisMabey/capture.gif

We had this problem earlier in the year, has the fix been accidentally removed?

Chris

28 Oct 2016

This has been removed for now, we've had issues, will update when more info available

Regards,

Andrea, team mbed

05 Nov 2016

Hello, sorry but I cannot export to ZIP file from mbed ARCH GPRS V2 board. Why the export is no more available ? I need to do local backup.

Thanx Fabrizio

24 Nov 2016

Apparently this is still broken. I have tried to export a project I am working on almost every way I can think of for the last few days and they are all coming up broken. I was able to export one project earlier in the week briefly, but now nothing is working all over again.

Come on guys....lets have a fix in place so we can get on with doing what we like to do best!

Ian

14 Dec 2016

The compiler export program feature for the mbed LPC1768 target has no ZIP option in the toolchain. From the replies above this appears have been a problem for a long time. Could the mbed team kindly fix this please.

15 Feb 2017

Still not working. Whats going on here?

22 Mar 2017

Hi,

Today, it's not possible to Export program with Toolchain target : keil uVision5

An error message : "An error occurred during export. Please contact support."

But, if you choose another Toolchain target : GCC (ARM Embedded) it works.

Thanks in advance to have a look and try to find what's happened

25 Mar 2017

Exporting is broken.

Some projects export just fine.

Some projects will export in certain tool-chains, but not in others.

Some projects will no export in any tool chain.

The error message remains the same: "An error occurred during export. Please contact support."

Looks like it's been like this for a while - perhaps all year?

26 Mar 2017

Hello,

Exporting a project to Keil uVision 5 works, but when opening the project mbed_config.h cannot be found. Is this issue connected with the exporter being broken?

Thanks in advance.

04 Apr 2017

Same here. No mbed_config.h file.

steps

• import mbed_blinky (https://developer.mbed.org/teams/mbed/code/mbed_blinky/) into Compiler
  • select mbed LPC1768 as platform
  • export the project as Keil uVison5
  • mbed_blinky_uvision5_lpc1768.zip is downloaded.
  • Open the project with uVison5 and build.
  • Then got error: "no source": Error: #5: cannot open source input file "mbed_config.h": No such file or directory