Projects will no longer compile

23 Jul 2016

Starting 7/21/2016, my project no longer compiles on mbed online compiler (on 7/20/2016, everything was working properly, and I did not make any changes). This is also true for many imported projects that use BLE (for example, BLE_LED, BLE_HeartRate, etc...imported from the library). The typical error I get is "Struct "" has no field "NRFFW" "RF_UICR->NRFFW[0];" at fstorage_config.h My target board is NRF51DK and RedNearlab BLE nano (both use nrf51822). Was there a change to the build process on the remote server that runs the compilation? I was able to find one project that does compile. IT seems like

23 Jul 2016

I also have similar problem. No one of working codes can't now compile. After compile appears several errors about CAN.h resourse (110, 18, 79, 90, 70, 77) and page with error desctriptions not available. May be problem with mbed server.

23 Jul 2016

I solved my problem after update mbed library

23 Jul 2016

How does one update the mbed library?

27 Jul 2016

Right click and click on updated menu

/media/uploads/ebclr/capturar1.png

27 Jul 2016

I had exactly the same problem. I was using the mbed sample software, BLE_HeartRate, that today was not compiling due to structure errors. In the navigation window, I right-clicked on the mbed folder then clicked on update. After a second I recompiled the file and got a successful compile (and a couple of warnings). Terrific, thanks to Dmitry P and Eduardo for their contributions...

29 Jul 2016

Dmitry Panyukhin wrote:

I also have similar problem. No one of working codes can't now compile. After compile appears several errors about CAN.h resourse (110, 18, 79, 90, 70, 77) and page with error desctriptions not available. May be problem with mbed server.

I'm having the same problem, but updating the mbed library did not help. I'm brand new at this and this is pretty frustrating. I have no idea where to look for help.

01 Aug 2016

Today I am having a similar problem. Yesterday all worked fine, but today Serial will not be found by the compiler. I created a new project nucleo_printf and there Serial is also not found.

/media/uploads/xdeschain/compilererror.png

05 Sep 2016

I'm having a similar problem, the compiler screen is stuck on "status: Initializing" and wont go further. Once I press cancel and try to compile again, the compile buttons stops working and I have to refresh the page. However, the safe function still works. I'm working on a big project and this is seriously hindering my progress. Does anybody know how to solve this?

/media/uploads/RSJM/initialisation_problem.png

Help would be really appreciated!

05 Sep 2016

Any word from support? I use this plataform for college asisgnatures and just can't make it work.

06 Sep 2016

I have the same problem as Rein Miedema. A very small existing program generates a bin file, but the compiler stays in "Initializing". A larger program I am working on only displays "initializing" and doesn't generate a bin file (probably because there are errors in the program).