compiler seriously borked today

08 Aug 2013

I had an issue with mbed_rtos and the WORDS_STACK_SIZE error that looked like it was fixed, however, something is now seriously borked as nothing will compile when the mbed library is updated to revision 64.

Lots of errors on I/O pins, registers and still the WORDS_STACK_SIZE.

Is it just me or are others seeing this?

Thanks

Andrew

08 Aug 2013

I am not getting it after compiling some random projects.

If you choose compile all from the compile menu, does that help?

08 Aug 2013

Thanks for the suggestion, tried that and still gives the same errors.

thanks

Andrew

08 Aug 2013

You are compiling for the correct device?

08 Aug 2013

Yes, I have multiple projects, some for 1768, others for KL25Z, project I was testing is 1768 based and this is what I had selected.

One thing I have notices is that the device selection has gone back to the old drop down and not the popup box. The device is also not shown in the compile box. I've tried refreshing browser and celaring cache and its no different.

thanks

Andrew

08 Aug 2013

Hi Andrew, could you please make sure you are not logged in some sort of "beta" mode? (If you are in beta mode, you should read "[Beta]" above your logout button).

Once you are in the live release, make sure to select the correct device (errors on I/O pins are usually the sign of having selected the wrong device) and select a "Compile All" (to clean previously cached files).

If you are still experiencing the problem, could you please publish a program that reproduces the issue? (specifying the target device).

Thanks, Emilio

08 Aug 2013

Ah, so its a beta issue?

ok, so have the beta features now moved to the release version?

I'll give it a try.

thanks

Andrew

08 Aug 2013

ok, back to normal now.

thanks

Andrew

08 Aug 2013

Thx for this thread (especially emilio for a reminder of beta mode), it reminded me that I also entered beta mode a while ago! Because I faced today unrelevant linking errors.

0xc0170