mbed fest in automn 2013 tour in Japan was held in Nagoya (1st Ameyoko-bldg, Oosu), Yokohama (ARM K.K office) and Sapporo (SHARE - Coworking X Fabrication) on 14th to 16th Sept 2013. It is a mbed developer meet-up event. Attendees are mbed core users, beginners and electronics hobbyist. Some of them show demos about their work with mbed. It was a great event for getting useful information from variety of developer and good for networking.
Japanese information is here.
This was the third mbed fest in 2013 and about 100 developer attended this meet-up event. Internet live streaming (using Ustream) was also available and 1,637 unique users watched the event!
The meeting was organized by mbed fest planning committee and the following partners.
[Common presentations in three days]
- mbed team in ARM (Simon Ford and Chris Styles): "What's New and What's next"
- NXP @tedd_okano : "What is mbed?"
- @ytsuboi : "Introduction of mbed LPC1114FN28"
- ARM K.K @toyowata : "About offline compiler and CMSIS-DAP debug environment"
- @suupen : "Creating transparent 7-seg LED for clock"
- Kiyoteru Hayama : "Micto mouse and robo tracer using mbed"
- "Introduction of MakerLab in Nagoya"
- Keroria : "Hardware beggineer meet mbed with electronic hobby"
- @okaji : "About Gugen"
- @lynxeyed_black : "beneﬁts of running Lightweight Java VM on Cortex-M0+"
- @en129 : "Cylindrical dot matrix display using mbed"
- @ohwada : "Rolling m3pi"
- @ynotsu : "Mac-san's lightning talk"
- Takeshi Kinoshita : "Biosignal and mbed"
- Kiwamu Okabe (Metasepi Project) : "mbed+Haskell"
- Kuzushi Mukaiyama : "About works with mbed"
- @jksoft913 : "About mbed robot base board"
We really enjoyed the presentations and lots of demos. We hope to held this type of mbed user meeting in the new places next time!
We (mbed-fest planning committee) are already planning for next year, and if anyone wants to join the committee to run mbed-fest in other locations, please contact me!
3 comments on mbed-fest in autumn 2013:
Please login to post comments.