We are pleased to announce the mbed OS 5.5.1 release is now available.
This release includes a fix for a critical issue found in mbed-os-5.5.0:
- 4584: Introduction of RTX/CMSIS 5 has broken semaphone signalling.
The issue has been fixed by reverting the behaviour back to how it was in RTX/CMSIS 4.
The release also includes support for CM3DS_MPS2 and DISCO_L475VG_IOT01A targets, an update to the u-blox ODIN-W2 driver binaries and a number of bug fixes to improve the stability of the tools and codebase.
Here is a full list of all changes and fixes in this release...
Ports for Upcoming Targets
- 4605: Timing tests are unstable on the ARM_BEETLE_SOC
Fixes and Changes
- 4545: Filter support with a white list of post-bin hooks in uvision
- 4544: Export static files from mbed export
- 4542: Issue#4528 K82F: Move the UART clock inititialization to board specif
- 4530: Enable verbose builds when running example build tests
- 4516: Check for correct library naming in Travis CI
- 4510: u-blox rearrange ODIN target
- 4502: STM32: serial: clear Overrun flag if it is set when checking if readable
- 4562: fatfs: Fixed initialization of block device in mount/unmount functions
- 4504: greentea: Add reporting of reserved heap
- 4554: Fix NUCLEO_L476RG linker scripts
- 4563: Increase background stack size to fix overflow
- 4364: Add C API for Greentea client
- 4540: Support app config option for export
- 4541: Fix a bug in print_large_string
- 4579: RTOS: Fix semaphore
- 4444: resolve lwip init twice issue
- 4523: Check Ethernet before including lwipopts_conf.h
- 4337: Platform support for new CellularInterface in UBLOX_C027 and UBLOX_C030_U201.
- 4567: Updated u-blox ODIN-W2 driver binaries to 2.1 rc1
Using the release
You can fetch the mbed OS 5.5.1 release from the mbed-os GitHub repository, using the tag "mbed-os-5.5.1". Please feel free to ask any questions or provide feedback on this release here, or to contact us at email@example.com.
Please log in to start a discussion or ask a question.
Start new topic
3 weeks, 4 days ago