We are pleased to announce the mbed OS 5.4.2 release is now available.
This release includes support for the new target EFM32PG12, some driver updates for NUC472/M453, an update for STM32 to Cube version v1.6.0 and TLS hw acceleration AES ECB for NUCLEO_F439ZI. There are also a number of bug fixes and improvements to the tools and mbed-os core.
Here is a full list of all changes and fixes in this release.
There are no reported issues with this release.
Ports for Upcoming Targets
- 3934: [Silicon Labs] Update to HAL and devices
Fixes and Changes
- 3691: [TLS / hw acceleration] AES ECB for NUCLEO_F439ZI
- 3827: Correct return values for `I2C::write(int, const char*, int, bool)`
- 3862: Trap earlier when a Thread instance is re-used
- 3869: NCS36510: Default range changed from 0 to 950mV - ADC
- 3893: [STM32F7] Update STM32 Cube version v1.6.0
- 3895: Use PATH env variable when gcc found in PATH
- 3917: Fix mistake register setting in serial_format()
- 3931: Arm pack manager improvements
- 3927: [DELTA_DFBM_NQ620] Add RC calibration setting and revise mbed_overrides.c
- 3747: bd: Add randomness to block device test and more debug friendly output
- 3918: [NUC472/M453] Support unique locally administered MAC address and other driver updates
- 3920: Heap size adjusted to work for both tls-client and mbed-client
- 3924: Don't set the build_dir to anything on export
- 3933: #3593 Added template entry to fix exported project build error.
- 3953: OS2 tests minor updates for STM32
- 3969: NUCLEO_F302R8: Add missing PB_8/PB_9 CAN pins
- 3975: NSAPI/lwIP: Free held netbuf on close
- 3976: mbed-coap error fixes merge to mbed OS
- 3968: [Greentea] Fix test code mbed-os-tests-mbed_hal-flash
- 3949: Fix C declaration of dir functions and types
- 3922: Fixed/improved error parsing from API messages.
- 3939: Update mbed trace.
Using the release
You can fetch the mbed OS 5.4.2 release from the mbed-os GitHub repository, using the tag "mbed-os-5.4.2". Please feel free to ask any questions or provide feedback on this release here, or to contact us at email@example.com.