We are pleased to announce the mbed OS 5.4.1 release is now available.
This release includes an update of mbed TLS to version 2.4.2, bringing essential and critical security patches including a fix for CVE-2017-2784. For core mbed-os, there are a number of bug fixes to improve the stability of the code and improvements to the tools.
Here is a full list of all changes and fixes in this release.
Ports for Upcoming Targets
Fixes and Changes
- 3716: fix for issue #3715: correction in startup files for ARM and IAR, alignment of system_stm32f429xx.c files
- 3741: STM32 remove warning in hal_tick_32b.c file
- 3780: STM32L4 : Fix GPIO G port compatibility
- 3831: NCS36510: SPISLAVE enabled (Conflict resolved)
- 3832: lwip: Increase timeout on network tests with python projects
- 3836: Allow to redefine nRF's PSTORAGE_NUM_OF_PAGES outside of the mbed-os
- 3840: STM32: gpio SPEED - always set High Speed by default
- 3844: STM32 GPIO: Typo correction. Update comment (GPIO_IP_WITHOUT_BRR)
- 3846: STORAGE: removal of unsupported tests having ported to sd-driver repository
- 3850: STM32: change spi error to debug warning
- 3860: Define GPIO_IP_WITHOUT_BRR for xDot platform
- 3875: Add post-build hook white-list to exporters
- 3880: DISCO_F469NI: allow the use of CAN2 instance when CAN1 is not activated
- 3897: Ignore FuzzyWuzzy warnings
- 3898: Prevent underflow in heap size calculation
- 3913: [NRF51822] Fix reference to sleep in hal_patch override
- 3795: Fix pwm period calc
- 3828: STM32 CAN API: correct format and type
- 3842: TARGET_NRF: corrected spi_init() to properly handle re-initialization
- 3843: STM32L476xG: set APB2 clock to 80MHz (instead of 40MHz)
- 3852: Ignore build directory from scan resources
- 3866: bd: Fix missing const attributes on functions
- 3879: NUCLEO_F446ZE: Add missing AnalogIn pins on PF_3, PF_5 and PF_10.
- 3877: Update mbed TLS feature to mbedtls-2.4.2
- 3902: Fix heap and stack size for NUCLEO_F746ZG
- 3864: Fix mbed 2 builds
- 3829: can_write(): return error code when no tx mailboxes are available
Using the release
You can fetch the mbed OS 5.4.1 release from the mbed-os GitHub repository, using the tag "mbed-os-5.4.1". Please feel free to ask any questions or provide feedback on this release here, or to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.